Last Updated: June 1, 2018
What we collect and how is it used?
When users join our opt-in mailing list, create an account, make a purchase via our site, and or participate in a survey, we may ask you for personally identifiable information such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Contact information (name, address, email address, phone number)
- Unique individual password
- Other information about you
If you choose not to use a service for which that information is required, you always have the option of not providing any information to us.
We may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order by sending confirmation and shipping updates
- To communicate and fulfill our contests or promotions
- To help us improve our site, products, and services by learning about your shopping preferences
- To analyze trends and statistics of your shopping experience
- To respond to you4 inquires and questions
- To provide service and support
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We may use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
What is automatically collected?
- Phishing: Phishing is the act of attempting to acquire personally identifiable information. Identity theft and safeguarding information is of great concern to us. Under no circumstances will we ever request your credit card information, your login information, or national identification number in a non-secure or unsolicited email or telephone communication.
Do we share your information?
We do not sell, trade, or KNOWINGLY transfer your personal information without informing you in advance. Only the following third parties may have access to your date:
- Service Providers: We may use the services of third party companies to provide and perform services related to our site. These third parties may have access to your personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of executing their services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Compliance with Legal Process: In specific circumstances, we will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties, when we believe it is necessary to respond to claims and the legal process.
In the event that we merge and/or are acquired by a different company, your data is governed by the policies of the new company.
Can you delete or edit your information?
Yes. By accessing your profile on our website or contacting us at email@example.com, you can change, delete, update and/or verify information you have provided to us.
How do we protect children’s privacy?
We are concerned with the Internet privacy and safety of children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without permission from a legal guardian or parent, and if you are one, and think you child under the age of 13 has provided information to us, you may email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the email below.