One of a kind...more like three! I like to mix it up with my smoothies so I thought why not go all in on berries? Which led me to discover this triple berry blast. As the name implies this one is guaranteed to deliver lasting power with a berry BURST of flavor.
-Shaun Aharam, Founder
- 1 to 1.5 cups of boiled, chilled, and mashed (skin on) purple sweet potatoes
- 1 whole banana
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1 ½ cups of water or milk of choice
- Boil purple sweet potatoes for 45 minutes at a medium/high boil (skin on)
- Drain and let potatoes cool at room temp, before storing in the refrigerator until thoroughly chilled. I prefer to let them chill for a full 24 hours.
- Once chilled, mash thoroughly with skin on, until you have lumpy mashed potato consistency.
- Add 1 to 1.5 cups of mashed purple sweet potato to blender ( I prefer a cup and a half as I like to eat mine with a spoon, it's that good :)
- Add 1 ripe banana (ripeness is a preference thing, but I like mine almost brown)
- Add berries
- Add milk of choice or water
- Add 2 tablespoon of almond butter of choice
- Secure lid tightly
- Blend for about 20 seconds, you will want a glistening appearance as that means the starches have been properly blended and you will get the creamiest consistency this way.